I chose my Alessi Kettle that my parents bought in 1999, I think it is a great representation of what the Bauhaus did. It looks like something they would have made with there creative thinking.I believe my Alessi kettle could defently fit in the Bauhaus group beacuse of its shape, and little details such as the handle and the spout.The black silver and gold are very modern and old world colours so the kettle would fit in very well.
Thursday, 3 May 2012
Bauhaus
Bauhaus is a group where some of the best artist came together and taught other people who wanted to pursue art and taught them in the basics of metal, crafts, and wood anything that eventually become practical. The Bauhaus started in the 1920's this then led to an era of morden art work.
I chose my Alessi Kettle that my parents bought in 1999, I think it is a great representation of what the Bauhaus did. It looks like something they would have made with there creative thinking.I believe my Alessi kettle could defently fit in the Bauhaus group beacuse of its shape, and little details such as the handle and the spout.The black silver and gold are very modern and old world colours so the kettle would fit in very well.
I chose my Alessi Kettle that my parents bought in 1999, I think it is a great representation of what the Bauhaus did. It looks like something they would have made with there creative thinking.I believe my Alessi kettle could defently fit in the Bauhaus group beacuse of its shape, and little details such as the handle and the spout.The black silver and gold are very modern and old world colours so the kettle would fit in very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment